- An utterly adorable sweater for Scott
- A matching teddy bear for Scott, both can be seen on her blog here
- A big skein of mid-weight wool in bright blues and mauves
- another skein of wool, this time yellow and green and brown sock weight
- 2 skeins of Jaggerspun in their cassis (a dusky rose) to use with the following item
- The Peacock Feathers Shawl pattern from FiddleSticks Knitting
- A pair of Addi Turbos to knit the shawl (dream item)
If this wasn't enough, and for me it was so much more than I could have hoped for when I signed up for SP8, there was also a $25 gift certificate for White Lies Designs, the website I have drooled over for about 3 years now. I kid you not, I started to cry when I saw the envelope there in the package. All this generosity from a total stranger. Val, I can only hope that your partner was as generous to you as you were to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.