Tuesday, November 28, 2006
On a craft note, rescued lots of yarn from the family's house and all my needles and hooks. Plus some books, so at least I have something to do while I'm here. But still, worrying about money for the next 2 weeks, we can't pay rent for next month now cause we had to pay to have the car towed 90 miles back to dad's house, not to mention trying to help pay for the repairs (ha, so can't do that) so it looks like everyone gets an inexpensive present for x-mas. I'm thinking scarves cause I got enough yarn from mom's for those, and of course pictures of Scotty cause I got lots of free prints from McDonalds with that monopoly thing they do.
Off to rescue the baby from Daddy. Thanks for the rant.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Happy turkey day everyone, may it be full of good food.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Friday, November 17, 2006
One Word Meme.
The only rule? Only one word.
1. Yourself: crazy
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): wonderful
3. Your hair: bleh
4. Your mother: friend
5. Your father: absent
6. Your Favorite Item: chocolate
7. Your dream last night: naughty
8. Your Favorite drink: pepsi
9. Your Dream Car: Mini
10. The room you are in: Computer
11. Your Ex: lair
12. Your fear: alone
13. What you want to be in 10 years? me!
14. Who you hung out with last night? Baby
15. What You’re Not? normal
16. Muffins: rapsberry
17. One of Your Wish List Items: house
18. Time: enemy
19. The Last Thing You Did: cooked
20. What You Are Wearing: jeans
21. Your Favorite Weather: fall
22. Your Favorite Book: thriller
23. The Last Thing You Ate: chicken
24. Your Life: changing
25. Your Mood: depressed
26. Your best friend: Husband
27. What are you thinking about right now? Scott
28. Your car: old
29. What are you doing at the moment? typing
30. Your summer: moved
31. Your relationship status: love
32. What is on your TV? CSI
33. What is the weather like? FREEZING!!!!!!!!
34. When is the last time you laughed? now!
Monday, November 13, 2006
Just spinning and knitting and trying to ingore the world. But it's not working. Maybe someday soon it'll happen.