Saturday, August 19, 2006

Scotty Update

I just have to say this (and I don't really mean it, but you'll all know what it's like)

Hospitals SUCK. That being said, I have just spent the last 8 days, over 2 visits, with my little 10 week old son. Scott stoped breathing last Friday morning and so we went to Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) and they did a whole battery of tests, decided he was stable cause he didn't stop breathing at the hospital, and sent us home withOUT a monitor. I didn't speel for 2 days/nights because hubby works nights and so I was home along with the baby and hubby sleeps in the days so I was caring for the baby. Tuesday night he stopped breathing again, and so back to CHOC for more tests and strange as it may sound, happily he had an episode there at the hospital. So a monitor was sent home with us tonight when we got to come home. Now I have the "joyfull" chore of getting the rest of my stuff packed up for my move to St. Paul MN on the 29th. Good news is hubby no longer has to work nights, last night was his last. WOOHOO!

In knitting news, I have made a fingerless glove. Yes, not a pair, a single glove. It's cute but I ned to find a way to tighten up the wrist. And I FINALLY got GOL. It only took 3 ordering trys from Borders where I used to work before they were able to get me a copy.

No comments: