Monday, September 10, 2007

Update time

So Scott is almost walking. He'll walk if you hold out something he wants and bribe him. Excepting I'm not calling it bribing, it's positive re-enforcement. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. He doesn't want to do it cause you want him to, but he will when he wants something. He's so cute, 11 teeth, and one that just doesn't want to break free and join the rest. He's 15 months now and has been up at Grandma's all weekend visiting his Auntie Bekah before she goes off to Iraq. There's something to be said about the mental state of J's family, she volunteered. But after a year there she gets to spend 2 years in England. Lucky wench.

As for me, the dr's say I'm depressed and anxious. In the words of my generation DUH! Tell me something I didn't know. PT is going ok, makes me sore and tired after it's over, pretty much for the rest of the day too. I need to talk to my primary care doc and get something for the days when nothing helps the pain. I don't need it all the time like my mom is doing, but when it's bad I want something.

Spinning silk right now for a birthday present for a friend of mine. I have found someone who knits, crochets, spins, weaves, and does all these beautiful dresses in the ren faire style. It's a match made in heaven friendship wise, because I also like her hubby to be and his daughter and they all like J and Scott. Woohoo!!

Other than that, not much is going on, planning on spoiling my SP11 partner, and sending messages to both the spoiler and spoilee lately. I'm also learning how to speak Scots Gaelic, which should be interesting.

No comments: