Sunday, April 30, 2006

Shawl Update

Here's an update on the Mystery Pi Knit Along that I'm doing. I just started the 576 stitch section and am very pleased with how it is looking. I admit that somehow I made some mistakes with counting and such in the last rows, but I like how it looks so I'm calling it a desgin element. Can't be a mistake if I like it can it?

I'm also checking out spinning wheels because I hope to start spinning soon. Should be an interesting thing to try. I've been using a drop spindle for years and can get a nice fine single on it, so I want something faster. I haven't the time to wait, there's fiber to be spun and yarn to knit and crochet. :)

On the baby front, 8 weeks to go, just 55 short little days until baby Scott's due date. Course that doesn't mean bugger all on when he'll get here, but hopefully he'll not want to make an apperance for 4 more weeks. Tomorrow his daddy and I are getting married, so he'll get to be in the pictures for that, as the bluge. Despite how I sound, I am estatic about both the baby and the wedding. Hungry too, gotta go eat.

No comments: