1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? My Knitpicks options needles
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project? Heck yeah. Whatever I'm working on, or some lace yarn, cause I'm sure to think of something to make by what I see.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? San Francisco (but lived there for 1.5 years) The bay area in general. More wine country than anything
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? Barbra Walkers books. and no, I have none of them. I like the 2nd the best. *hint hint* :)
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? Not really