1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Love silk and alpaca and wool and cotton. Acrylic is ok, but not up there. I like using new fibers and yarns, like soy and bamboo
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? whatever is handy. Except the Options, they are in their case and there they will stay
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? A long time ago (to me anyway) over 10 years now, and advanced
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? nope, but if you ask I can tell you things I covet
5. What's your favorite scent? my baby boy when he's fresh from the bath. Nothing really heavy. Clean natural scents
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Chocolate, the darker the better
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? Spin, dye, tat, crochet, weave, cook, sew
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Anything but rap and gospel. And yes
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? Greens and blues. No pinks unless a dusky rose, and please, no yellows or oranges.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Hubby and son, no critters
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes, yes, yes, HELL NO!
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Lace anything
13. What are you knitting right now? Lace shawl and a bunch of other things
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? yes
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? circular, and metal
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? nope, and nope
17. How old is your oldest UFO? 26, but I love him and he'll never be done. :) (hubby)
18. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
19. Is there anything that you collect? Stuffed critters, rubber ducks, yarn, craft stuff, and odd friends
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? No subscriptions and I'd love to get my grubby paws on the Barbra Walker books.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Can't think of any
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? nope, and I wear a size 7.5 US shoe in womens. I can always measure the feet if needed
23. When is your birthday? 10/6/19??
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?