Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I was tagged

I got tagged by GirlMeetsNeedle and decided to actually do it. Just for shites and giggles. (I'm medicated, shoot me)

Here's how it works:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six random things about Betty:

1. I can only fall asleep on my tummy, with a hand on my hipbone
2. I can't poke my belly button, or let anyone else do it. It makes me sick
3. I love lightning storms, but hate thunder. It seriously freaks me out.
4. If I don't have something in my hands I fidget and pick at my fingers
5. I have *never* been bitten by a mosquito, I don't taste right or something
6. My body chemistry changes every once in a while, and it throws things outa wack. I become sensitive to things I've used for months/years, and can suddenly use things i haven't in a long time. Right now I'm washing my hair every other day, instead of maybe 2 times a week.


I'm cheating. If you read my blog, and see this, you're tagged! Enjoy

No comments: