Monday, December 29, 2008

Vacation

I'm going to be away from my blog for a little while, going on vacation with a friend to an exotic mystery destination. Ok, maybe not totally exotic, but it is a mystery. I should be back in a week or so, and will have lots of pictures to show everyone.

Of course I'm taking along knitting. We're driving, and since I'm just the navigator (wait, where are we going again) I get to knit all day. *Insert Big Chocolate Eating Grin Here* I hope I'll be taking enough with me. I've got my secret knitting project with me, which is for a friend. I will be taking along the lovely ball of Ultra Alpaca I got from my SP13 swap partner (if I can find the ball, it ran away). it won't become socks though, but this Fern Lace Pattern. I know I was hinted to make it into socks, but the second I saw the pattern, I knew it had to be this. I love ferns, but I can't keep them alive.

Not sure what else to take. I'm kinda sure that if I run out of yarn I can stop and get more, but still, you can never take too much yarn.

I have to weave in the ends on my one Row Handspun scarf I made for my friend. I"ll make sure to get pictures of it with it's new owner as well.

Off to pack. :)

2 comments:

yarnpiggy said...

Have a wonderful mystery trip! :-)

Courtney said...

That is going to be really pretty!