Friday, December 05, 2008

Layers - I'm either an Onion or a Parfait

LAYER 1: Tell us your…

* Name: Betty
* Birthday (month, day): October 6
* Birthplace: Barstow CA
* Current location: K'zoo MI
* Eye color: Blue
* Hair color: Brown
* Height: 5′3″
* Righty or lefty: righty
* Zodiac sign: Libra

LAYER 2: What’s…

* Your heritage: Mutt
* The shoes you wore today: None, 2 pair of socks though
* Your weakness: chocolate
* Your fears: losing my family, spiders, crowds, and now being a bad mommy/Scott not liking me
* Your perfect pizza: garlic sauce, chicken, bacon, green onions, lots of cheese, tomatos
* Goals you’d like to achieve: get memories back
* Your first waking thoughts: Shit, I'm up. Can I go back to sleep?
* Your best physical feature: My eyes or hair
* Your most missed memory: Mid October 05- October 26th 08. Everything in there

LAYER 3: Do you…

* Smoke: Never have, never will
* Cuss: I ain't got no chicken duck turkey goose mouth (that would be a fowl mouth, but yes, I do)
* Sing: sometimes
* Do you think you’ve been in love: I know I have
* Did you go to college: I did, and want to go again
* Liked high school: sometimes
* Want to get/stay married: no
* Believe in yourself:sometimes
* Think you’re attractive: not often
* Think you’re a health freak: hell no
* Get along with your parent(s): with me mum
* Like thunderstorms: no, I like lightning, not thunder
* Play an instrument: I can play the spoons and want to learn the violin

LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drank alcohol: nope
* Smoked: Nope
* Done a drug: None that were not prescription
* Made out: no *sniff*
* Gone on a date: No, again *sniff*
* Gone to the mall: Yeah, nothing else to do here
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No, but next time I hit the store I'm getting some damn it
* Eaten sushi: again with teh *sniff*
* Been on stage: nopers
* Been dumped: no
* Gone skating: I don't glide, i fall, so no
* Gone skinny dipping: WTF?! There is snow on the ground and I'm bundled up. Hells no!
* Stolen Anything: not yet, but some time for myself would be nice

LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: no
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No run for me, it's the only thing to ever get me almost puking drunk
* Been caught “doing something”: not for a while
* Been called a tease: Yesh
* Gotten beaten up: No
* Shoplifted: Yes

LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: 23
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): Scott, 2.5
* Describe your dream mate:
* How do you want to die: in my sleep
* What did you want to be when you grow up: Chef
* What country would you most like to visit: The Uk


Layer 7

* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: None really, unless you count Mom's pills that I have an Rx for, but can't afford my own ones
* Name a person you could trust with my life: Scott
* Name a favorite CD that you own: my Ipod
* Number of piercings: none
* Number of tattoos: none, yet
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A couple, I think 5
* Name a past experience that you regret: Aaahh…some skeletons are in their closets for a reason, but I do regret not going back to school BEFORE I had LW.

No comments: