Sunday, December 03, 2006

HOME!!!!

I'm finally home again in Minnesota, got in last night. Our car is still dead though, we just went up to the in-laws house and they signed over my hubby's old car, it's only a year newer than the caddy but has the same miles on it, so by no means a new car. I don't care though, it's got wheels and runs. The worst thing about this trip, we left Chicago on Thursday, made it just past a town called Mauston in Wisconsin, and it died again. My other father-in-law helped us by putting $1,800 into this POS and it still died. So the step-FIL (weird family I know) drove down from middle of MN to resuce us and drive us back to their place, 6 house one way.

But home and checking up on messages left for me. If anything is weirdly typed, it's cause Scott kicked off my glasses and broke them, so I can barely see. Never again am I going on a long car trip in my own car, I'm renting for ever more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy shite! i am so glad that you get to be back home and not have to be at the mercy of someone else.

okay, so i ordered something for you that just finally came so i am excited to get your stuff together at long last! that said, if you were knitting a lace patterned tablecloth or some other functional thing like that, what color(s) yarn would you want? i am not that type of knitter so i have no idea what to pick.you can email me at the usual addy. i have some good stuff in store for you. i am so excited! i think you will probably just get one big package rather than a couple of small ones.

again, i am so glad that things are looking up for you, and i really think that things are on the upswing!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
secret pal o'yours