Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunshine

Ok, things are getting better now. I got the job back that the car made me lose, so I start Tuesday. I'm happy about it because it's the same job I had before I got fat (read with child) and I like the job, plus I like the perks. Come on, when you spend over a grand on books in 9 months and that's at 33% off, you know a person likes to read. I need all the help I can get in that area. Now just gotta find a daycare person so when J goes back to work theres someone to watch the munchkin.

On the Scotty front, I can't believe he's already 6 months!!! Where did my little baby boy go. All that's here now is a little man who rolls around in circles and chatters away at me. Plus, you should see him eat, he loves his food. So far just apples, carrots, and peas and the normal rice cereal, but still, he just ate 4 oz of cereal and wanted more.

On the note from my SP, I wanna know what the heck you ordered from Germany for me. This waiting is gonna kill me, I just know it! Can't wait anymore, and I hate surprises, just ask J. I tickle them all out of him as fast as I can. Hmmm, maybe I'll try and tickle this one out of him too. *insert evil cackle here*

No comments: