Friday, December 29, 2006

Yeah....work

Ok, so work is still fun. had a little bit of a mix-up this first check though. For some reason Borders decided that instead of my new store here in MN, I worked for the old store in Ca. So.....they sent my check there instead. And than when we tried to fix that, they deposited my check into my OLD account in CA, which has been closed since April. I FINALLY got the damn thing today, a full week later. Thankfully the store has a policy where is payroll messes up, they give you a 70% advance, so I had money for gas and feed. Other bad thing is I'm now allergic to the hand soap and dish soap we use, so hands are all broken out and sore. :(

Oh, Scott has an ear infection and I have bronchitis. Ain't winter fun?

No knitting news cause I'm still trying to crochet my shawl. The pattern is working out pretty well so far. I hope to have it done in the next few weeks. *knock on wood*

No comments: