Thursday, August 07, 2008

50 tricial facts you could have lived w/o knowing

Fifty things you didn't know about me. At least I don't think you do.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Deff yes on this one

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? nope, can say I never have

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Moot point, cause there ain't one around here

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? depends on the Dr and what it's for

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Not a big fan, I still can't stop thinking that the ends are spiders. Thanks bunches Kathy.

7. Favorite Christmas Song? Grandma got run over by a reindeer, or any parody. Love Bob Rivers

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Soda or water

9. Can you do push ups? um..........we'll go with not anymore

10. Favorite movie? Ever After, Braveheart, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Love Actually

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Don't wear it actually, can't wear necklaces anymore, and no longer can wear my rings. So I keep them all nearby, so I can play with them

12. Favorite hobby? knitting, crochet, spinning, cooking, reading, sleeping (when you get as little as I do, it's a hobby)

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Nope

14. Do you have ADD? Don't think so

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Temper issues

16. Middle name? Jane (After grandma)

17. Three thoughts at this moment: I hope Scott will still want me when I get there, Please let there be no freaks with knives on my buses tonight, god, i need sleep.

18. Three things you bought yesterday. um, 2 dill pickles and a corn dog, and some Hawaiian shaved ice

19. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. water, cherry coke, iced tea

20. Current worry right now? Scott

21. Current hate right now? frustrated over this stupid divorce

22. Favorite place to be? with Scott

23. How did you bring in the New Year? I have no idea actually, sad to say. Stupid concussion

24. Where would you like to go? To Scott, and to CA

25. Name three people who will complete this. not a clue, no idea who actually reads this blog. If you read, wanna say hi?

26. Who's answer do you want to read the most? Again, not a clue

27. What color shirt are you wearing?black tank with Alice and the Cheshire Cat

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never have, wanna give me some to test?

29. Can you whistle? sometimes

30. Favorite color? blue

31. Would you be a pirate? I could be a wench

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower

33. Favorite girl's name? Grace

34. Favorite boy's name? Scott (sensing a theme here?)

35.What's in your pocket right now? not a thing, not even lint

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Craig Fergison

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Give hugs sheets, they had these mom/dad people, with kids. I miss them

38. Worst injury you've ever had? broken arm in 5 spots (all greenstick fractures, so NO cast) age 4) Broken arm in 7 spots, age 7, broken kneecap age 18. Take your pick

39. Do you love where you live? Yeah, so don't love this place.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Actually none, I don't have a home. I have a bed in the computer room of my mom's place, and that's it

41. Who is your loudest friend? Um, Justin Brito or Ross, whichever he's going by now. Love ya man, but it's true

42. How many dogs do you have? not a one

43. Does someone have a crush on you? doubtful. only person who could have doesn't want me

44. If you could marry a movie actor/actress who would it be? Not sure

45. What is your favorite book? Too many to pick, seriously

46. What is your favorite candy? 75% dark chocoalte

47. Who is your favorite sports team? um.......none?

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and maybe amazing grace, but that's not a biggie

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Knitting and watching clips on Youtube

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I haven't woken up yet this morning, I have yet to go to bed. Ask me later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you could use a hug, and in fact many many hugs.