Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stand back

and don your protective face gear. I'm plague ridden. Otherwise I could have written about me trip before this. Ok, I'm still not writing about it, this is a quick little thing to let y'all know I'm alive. Of course I fee like a zombie, and some friends are hoping I turn over to the dead side soon. For scientific reasons of course, so they say. I'm actually mending, it's just an upper respiratory infection. Been given a bill of health against Mono, Influenza, and Strep. Seems when I get really sick I now have the joy of either fighting off whatever infection it is, or dealing with the Fibro. Fibro lost. I've spent the last 3 days in bed watching movies, first on my portable player, than when that dies and I threatened to watch them in the living room on my old TV that was downstairs. It's wonderful when your family doesn't want to get sick, no?

Ok, quick vaca info. We went to TX (cause we would make it by NYE and the ocean, I was promised ocean). More so Galvenston. Had fun. More to follow later.

No comments: