Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can haz Cashmere??????

I'm either not crazy enough to be admitted into the hospital, or I'm too crazy. I'm not quite sure which it is, and not sure I want to know either. But i now have a therapist, and they'll refer me to a psychiatrist and hopefully all will be well soon.

Now, to the good stuff.


You can go here and see info on it. Beautiful white CASHMERE and silk yarn. *swoon* I've had my cashmere cherry popped. Yes, that's right. I've never owned any cashmere yarn before. You really don't want to know some of the things this ball has already been subjected to. I've pet it, stroked it, cuddled it, and than I molested it by sticking my finger inside. Yes, I'm a yarn pervert. Wanna make something of it?? I have no idea what to make with this, which means I'll be haunting Rav for hours tonight. Something for around my neck is as far as I've gotten.

I didn't just get yarn mind you. My secret pal also printed up some lace shawl patterns for me, and sent a row counter, and a needle sizer/gauge guide. But the yarn, oh, it's yarny goodness will comfort me in this frozen wasteland we call MI.

There's just one mystery left, who is my Secret partner?? The mind boggles.

No comments: