Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Trip

So we made it to Grandma's house ok, with just one little mishap. I forgot diapers!!! I had just one in my purse, and so I changed him into it around 10:30 in the morning, thinking that the little darling would be ok until we got to Chicago and grandma could give me more diapers. ,Yeah, not so lucky, 15 min later he had a massive blowout and I was forced to make do with duct tape and pantyliners for an hour and a half until some very nice Amish people got on with an 18 month old and let me have 2 diapers. So sweet of them. Than we went to Ikea (because there's not one near my mom's house) and drove the 2 hours back to her place. My niece is aadorable, and she loves her baby Scott.

He was so scared last night, because he didn't nap on the train, and we got in here at 11:30, so we had to wake him up to get him inside. He didn't go to sleep again until almost 2 and he woke up at 7:30. He's napping now, and seems to be well adjusted to his gran's house. He's so cute, and I'm very proud of him. He was a dream on the train, didn't whine really, and was cheerful and played all of the trip, which is 8 hours. He even let me crochet on the train, so I have about 10 baby washcloths made now, which I need because 2 of J's cousins are preggers. Oh, and my sp11 partner had her baby on the day before Thanksgiving, she's ADORABLE. Gotta get her package off to her, I have most of it here to send while I'm at moms.


Gonna go torment my niece now, and raid my clothes from my sisters closet. hehe, getting my clothes back will be fun.

No comments: