Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Home again

Yea, I'm home again. Don't get me wrong, I love my family a lot, but I can only take so much lately. They all have to talk loud because my step-dad is almost deaf, and so I had a headache most the time I was there.

Scott has the worst case of diaper rash I've ever seen, his balls look like a bright red prune. We actually had to take him to the ER last night just after midnight, because he woke up screaming in pain. He's doing better now, because they gave us some cream with nystanitn in it, which will halp kill bacteria. It's a medicine used to fix yeast infections, which can cause the diaper rash to stick around and get really bad. I've had to use it before.

Gonna go rest and look at my chocolate cake. We've got over a foot of snow on the ground and supposed to get more tomorrow, so I wanted to have something around that was sweet to eat.

No comments: