Monday, November 17, 2008

Plurk Contest, and other stuff

So I promised the folks over there on Plurk that I would do something special for my 1,000th plurk. What better than a contest? I mean, my wheel needs a name, and so here goes nothing. It's simple and easy. Ok, you have to find the answers to a few questions for me.

1) In August of '08 I fell and sprained what?
2) My son's name, and birthday
3) What life changing events have happened to me this year (there's 2 answers)
4) My favorite color
5) I made something for my MIL, what was it?
6) What to name my wheel (no wrong answer)

Ok, that be it. There will be a prize package put together for the winner who gets the questions right. Oh, and gives a name for my wheel. Prizes will range from home made fudge, yarn, fiber, and other items. Depends on the winner for some. Oh, and Secret Pal, you can enter if you want, and I can save the package for later for you.

Please send answers to vxb222 (at) gmail (dot) com to avoid others seeing them and swiping. All entries should be in by Wed the 19th at midnight.


Now for other stuff, I'm knitting a shawl out of the sweater silk, and it's beaded. I know huh? Freaking cool. I'll post pictures when I get better ones. It's been snowing all damn day here.

2 comments:

Girl Meets Needle said...

What a fun idea! :) I've just filled out the questionnaire. Not sure how good I did, but well, I'm hopeful!

Chris Tolomei (alicethelma) said...

Congrats on your plurking achievement...I'm only coming up to 500 myself. When I grow up, I wanna be just like ewe.