Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm here

Got into MI today, after a Loooonnnnggggggg trip by bus with me mum and niece. We're all uber tired and sore (well, not the kid) from toting 4 suitcases that each weigh 50 pounds. Of course only one was a suitcase, the other 3 were trunks, which means a little tiny handle and no wheels. Major suckage.

Just resting for now, wanting to go take a nap but won't because I'll not sleep well tonight. It's not the first time I've gone 2 days on just a few hours sleep, not even the first time this week. Actually going on 8 hours for the last 3 days.

I did manage to get some knitting done on the bus, and even some spinning. I found my supported spindle about an hour before we left for the bus depot and grabbed that and some cotton to spin. It's fun to use. Most my yarns and fiber collection are in the 2 trunks that are my stuff, and the box my spinning wheel was packed into. I think there's about 2 pounds wool roving in there with the wheel. I'm knitting something for my secret pal partner person, but can't tell y'all what it is.

I wish I was with Scott, though I love my family. To read my more depressing thoughts right now I'm on Live Journal username Vxb222.

No comments: