Cotton, rayon and linen are my favorites, as well as silk. I like wools and other critter fibers too. Please no acrylic as I actually have problems with them.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Whatever is handy to use, I have a knitting needle case for my interchangeables and a crochet hook case for some of my hooks
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I've been knitting since I was 14, so over 10 years now. I'd consider myself pretty advanced, as I can do just about anything, except knitting socks, I can't stand them.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Nope, not really
5. What's your favorite scent?
Don't have one really, but clean light scents are the best.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes, and chocolate. The darker the better, I personally love a good 75% cocoa bar
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I knit, crochet, spin, needle tat, and am learning how to weave. I also do kumi-himo braiding.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Classic country and rock, but pretty much anything but rap and gospel music
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Blues, greens, and deep reds, I don't really like pinks unless they are a dusky rose
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I have a hubby and a 2 year old, no critters
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Yes, Yes, Yes, and sometimes
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Lace anything, usually scarves and shawls
13. What are you knitting right now?
Nothing actually, crocheting up a storm though. A pineapple lace cape for my gamma
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Circs please, and metal is better for me, they have pointer tips
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Nope to both, but only for lack of $ right now
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
Well, she's going on 25 years (hehe, me). I try not to have unfinished projects
18. What is your favorite holiday?
19. Is there anything that you collect?
Rubber ducks, pretty patterns, anything Yoda (yes, Star Wars), hummingbirds
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I like White Lies Designs patterns, and Fiddlesticks knitting patterns also. No mag subscriptions
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Maybe how to turn a heel on a sock. I've just never tried it before.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Nope, not a sock knitter. and I wear between a 7 and an 8 US
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?Username is Vxb222 but I still haven't put much into it.