Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Transplantation

Due to relationship issues (mainly not remembering ANY of the relationship!) I am moving to MI to stay at my mom's for now. Sad to say I will be leaving Scott here with J for now, while we hammer out details. I will miss my little man something awful. I hope that he will always know that mommy loves him, and didn't want to leave him behind. Contact info will be the same, and ifin anyone needs my address just leave me a message with an email and I'll send it out.

Wish me luck getting settled in. I'll write soon.

Taking all my yarn with me, and my wheel too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. It sounds like a book I just read. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. I hope that everything works out for you!