Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I know, I know

I haven't been blogging much this week, I've been working my rear end off trying to get stock ready for the garage sale. Anyone want to label over 60 skeins of yarn for me? Or maybe wrap the soaps I have. Write up the various meanings of the friendship bracelets I've made? My family runs when I say I need help now, except my sister, who's helping make bracelets.

And I have to make cookies, brownies, and lemonade (none of that powder stuff for us) for my 5 year old nieces Lemonade stand. She'll be helping me make the things, and her mommy will be helping sell them.

Anyone in the Kalamazoo/Portage area wanna stop by? Yarns are on sale.

The divorce papers have been drawn up, and are supposedly in transit to me in MI. Joygasam. I finally got the application for federal disability filed, and have an appointment on the 22nd. I laughed because I got the call to schedule about 12 hours after I filed. I love smaller towns, there's not the backlog of applicants as there was in CA. It took my mom a few weeks just to get an appointment scheduled, and than that was for over a month away. Maybe all this will be wrapped up by Christmas. *crosses fingers and thinks happy thoughts*

No comments: