Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yarns for Sale, help needed

Hi everyone, I've posted a slew of yarns on my Etsy site, as well as some lovely smelling good for the skin soaps. Drop on by, and take a look.

There are hand dyed cotton yarns, some wools, hand spun Alpaca, Lavender Oatmeal soap, Milk and Honey soap, all just to name a few.

Plus, I have hand crocheted washcloths, better than any you'll find on CL, and I can say that honestly, because they're made with hand spun cotton yarn, spun by myself, in a textured stitch soft enough for a baby, but tough enough to get all the grime off your hands. Price of those is $1.25 each, or 3 for $3. Shipping is a flat $1, no matter how many you buy.
Milk and Honey Soap
Right now prices are lower than usual, as I'm testing out the market and seeing what people like. Also I'm trying to save up money so I can go out and see 2 year old son, whom I haven't seen in almost month already because of this stupid divorce. I have until mid August, so please buy yarns. :)

http://tangeldwebfiberarts.etsy.com

No comments: