Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weeks 7 and 8

Question of the Week #8


What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?


For added flavor (Get it?..."flavor"...I crack myself up!), post a photo or recipe link.

A light spinach salad, with a bacon vinaigrette on it. Maybe tossed with bacon pieces, hard boiled eggs, and craisens (or currents). I'm a dressing snob though, ONLY the stuff in the diamond shaped bottled is good enough for this. I can't tell you the name right now, cause I can't find it this summer. :'( But it's tasty

Question of the Week #7



What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?
Usually the computer chair, bed, or in the car. I don't watch a lot of TV (sad, I know) but I'll watch DVD's on the 'puter at night.

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
Some good music, or a decent movie for background noise. No one coming in and pestering me while I'm counting. You'd think they'd learn that me muttering 54,55,56,um.......damn would be a sign to run the other way, but nope. Nice light is useful too.

No comments: